L-R: Universitas Officers Mr. Dardecs Villanueva, Atty. Oliver Tuazon, and Mr. Gregg Tolentino before the New York Skyline NEW HAVEN, CONNECTICUT— International linkages and interdisciplinary research are two key priority areas of Universitas Foundation in its effort to form principled leaders. In line with those […]
- SLEIGH 2019: Bringing Joy to an Aeta Community
- Protected: First Filipino MP of New Zealand, Atty. Paulo Garcia, speaks at Lawyers’ Quarterly
- Meet Atty. Angela Butalid, new Universitas CEO
- SLEIGH 2019: An Invitation to Share the Joy of Christmas
- Founder of Divina Law Shares the “Ten Principles in Managing a Law Firm”
Universitas Foundation, Inc. (UFI) or Universitas for short is a non-stock, non-profit organization duly-registered at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Latin for “universality”, Universitas’ name signifies the Foundation’s thrust of upholding and promoting universal and timeless values and virtues in forming principled leaders.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org