L-R: Universitas Officers Mr. Dardecs Villanueva, Atty. Oliver Tuazon, and Mr. Gregg Tolentino before the New York Skyline NEW HAVEN, CONNECTICUT— International linkages and interdisciplinary research are two key priority areas of Universitas Foundation in its effort to form principled leaders. In line with […]
- Fellows’ Night with Dr. Angelo Porciuncula, Former Universitas Chairman
- Managing Millenials and Forum with Millenials: Back-to-back talks at Cebu Doctors’
- Freedom of religion, Separation of Church and State discussed in the first Universitas Lawyers’ Quarterly
- Universitas President Keynotes Cebu Doctors’ White Coat Ceremony
- SLEIGH 2018: Creating moments with the Kids
Universitas Foundation, Inc. (UFI) or Universitas for short is a non-stock, non-profit organization duly-registered at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Latin for “universality”, Universitas’ name signifies the Foundation’s thrust of upholding and promoting universal and timeless values and virtues in forming principled leaders.
Contact us at email@example.com